Myrtleford is a town full of surprises, history, art's trail, produce and variety of authentic international cuisine.
COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS CURRENTLY IN PLACE.
We are so grateful for the opportunity to welcome visitors back from regional Victoria. Sadly, we cannot extend this welcome to Metropolitan Melbourne just yet. Click for more information Metropolitan Melbourne or interstate travel.
When you visit, please remember;
- if you feel unwell, please stay home
- ALL visitors to Dinner Plain, Mount Hotham or Falls Creek must have proof of a negative COVID test result taken within the last 72 hours of expect visit time. More information.
- be kind, as things are not the same as what they were.
- be patient, while we all adjust.
- plan, as not everything is open
- be respectful to those around you
Businesses are adapting to keep us all safe while trying to deliver the best service they can. It has been a tough year for everyone, let’s look after one another and be kind.
Take in the sights
Take you pick at one of the amazing drives nearby...Read more
Get on your bike!
The famous Murray to Mountains Rail Trail runs right through Myrtleford...Read more
Go for a walk
Nestled in the Ovens Valley with Mount Buffalo providing a dramatic backdrop, the walks in and around Myrtleford are stunning!Read more
The Myrtleford Farmers Market is held on the fourth Saturday morning of each month 8am-12.30pm at the Piazza, in the heart of Myrtleford in Victoria’s High Country.
The market is accredited by the Victorian Farmers Market Association, meaning customers are guaranteed access to quality, freshly harvested produce whilst supporting local farmers and directly putting money back into regional Victorian communities. Each month the market has a theme aligned to the true seasonality of the region’s produce....