Rolling Gnocchi Bicycle Tour
- Food and Wine
- 19 May 2019 09:00 14:00
There’s good gnocchi and there’s awesome gnocchi according to Myrtleford Cycle Centre’s Claire Stock, and if you love gnocchi as much as she does, you’ll want to learn how to take it to ‘awesome’ ranking.
Join Claire for a rolling gnocchi bicycle tour, where you will enjoy a hands on, authentic Italian gnocchi making lesson and a gentle ride through the picturesque town of Myrtleford, visiting local food and wine producers.
Starting at Myrtleford Cycle Centre, gear up and collect your bike before heading to Delizie Cafe Deli where Roberto Parolin will have you elbow deep in dough. From here, you’re off on your cycle tour around Myrtleford and Ovens, discovering the likes of Australian Pumpkin Seeds and Michellini Wines, then it’s back to Delizie to carb load on the spoils of your labours.
The low down:
- Hands-on gnocchi making lesson Morning tea and lunch provided
- BYO bike or hire bikes available (+$25)
- Local tour guide.
- Wear comfy clothes and sunscreen, plus bring a water bottle
- Option to walk or drive part of the tour
- Occurring during Feast and La Fiera, fabulous food celebrations in North East Victoria.
- Free Wifi
- Family Friendly
- Food & Wine
- Disabled access available, contact operator for details
- Coach Parking
- Public Toilet
- Parents Room
- Non Smoking