- Restaurant and Cafe
Coffee Chakra is a cafe and small boutique coffee roastery located in the picturesque town of Myrtleford in the Alpine Valley.
The owners and staff pride themselves on offering quick efficient service, delicious food made totally on premises and coffee specially roasted for the cafe. The cafe opens for breakfast and lunch all day and the menu offers modern food with Indian inspiration.
You can find authentic Chai being brewed and a selection of home made curries, as well as great cakes.
Myrtleford is a great stop on the way to the snow resorts as it is the first major town from the highway.
- Suitable for guests with sufficient mobility to climb two or three steps, but would benefit from fixtures and fittings to aid balance.
- Food & Wine
- Suitable for guests with a hearing impairment, from mild hearing loss to profoundly deaf.
- Disabled access available, contact operator for details
- Suitable for guests who depend on the use of a wheelchair in a seated position at all times.
- Suitable for guests with a vision impairment. Attained by providing for guests with partial vision impairment or total loss of useable vision.
- Suitable for guests with high support needs who uses a hoist and always travel with a carer.
- Modern Australian
- No license available
- Under $20