- Sports and Recreation Facilities
Myrtleford Golf Club, situated in Myrtleford, is just over three hours drive from Melbourne and offers 18 holes of superb, watered couch grass fairways and manicured grass greens.
Motorised carts/buggies and club hire are available. There is a Ladies competition on Tuesday and Thursday and Men’s competition every Wednesday and Saturday.
Green fee players are most welcome with bookings taken over the phone or online.
The Annual Tournament (Held in conjunction with La Fiera – Torneo di Golf Annuale) is held in May each year. Entry forms will be available from the website from early April.
- Suitable for guests with sufficient mobility to climb two or three steps, but would benefit from fixtures and fittings to aid balance.
- Disabled access available, contact operator for details
- Suitable for guests who depend on the use of a wheelchair in a seated position at all times.
- Visitor Information Centre